Meanwhile, John and Jack had discovered the water chute. It was a huge twisty turny tube (reminded me of the old "Crazy Straws" I drank Kool-Aid through as a kid) with water flowing through it. After climbing 5 flights of stairs, you reached the top, stood in line for a while, then sailed down the chute on your back, ala Luge style. John and Jack, in continuous improvement mode (as you will hear on the video), could cruise so fast that when they reached the bottom, they traveled all the way to the end of the water tray in a huge wave of water. (As reference, once Jack and I reached the bottom, we only needed half the length of the tray to stop.) So, take a look as John and Jack come flying at the end of their ride.
Needless to say, the whole family had fun!

2 comments:
LOL... I love the videos! What a fun place. Seems like all you guys do is vacation! lol Though I know that's not the case. Miss yoU!
i'm resorting to videos now since my pictures all pale in comparison to yours. LOL. you, my friend, have become quite the fabulous photographer!! miss you too!!! when will you come visit????
Post a Comment